DLA have a reputation for being an excellent (striving to be the best) driving school with outstanding customer service and we are now offering fully qualified driving instructors in Cardiff the opportunity to join our rapidly expanding operation.
Being a driving instructor can be a very enjoyable occupation. It means you have the responsibility to educate people in a life skill and work in respectable career. Providing you are given enough pupils it can also be financially rewarding too, and at DLA we urgently need instructors to cope with demand.
DLA driving school are able to offer fully qualified ADI’s a very competitive package –
- Pay NOTHING for 30 days
- Brand new iPad
- A fantastic income – e.g. 35 hours per week x £26 = £910
- Business is at an unprecedented level so we can supply you with a regular, unlimited flow of new pupils
- As we are a Cardiff driving school we supply Cardiff pupils for our driving instructors
- Graduated pricing (when you’re ready) to build your diary proportionally and fairly
- Uncomplicated lesson pricing for you and your pupils
- Six franchise-free weeks per year
- Full driving school support (based in Cardiff) and advice regarding all business matters (from accounts to standards checks) from an experienced ADI who has been a franchisee too!
- Branded DLA driving school stationery (business cards, letterheads, appointment cards, gift vouchers etc)
- Stylish black DLA driving school roofbox for your car
- Select your own vehicle
- The more you work the more you earn
Your teaching vehicle
As a driving instructor with us you’ll be spending a lot of time in-car so its important you have a driving school vehicle that is adept at handling day to day driving lesson use by your pupils but also is comfortable and enjoyable to drive. We believe its a personal choice.
That is why we let you choose.
We supply the business while you select the vehicle of your choice. As long as it is modern, clean, dual controlled and the pupils have fun during driving lessons, it then its fine with us too.
Get in touch, leave your details and we’ll call you back – if you currently work for another driving school we’ll treat your enquiry in the strictest confidence.